123 Challenge Blog Scrapping Challenge

My my my...I'm a slacker, aren't I?!? It's been ages since I last blogged...sorry about that.

Anyway, the point of this particular post is to display my entry for the 123 Challenge Blog's September challenge.

Something that I used to do before my second daughter was born was to enter a lot of scrapping challenges, and I was also on a lot of scrapbooking Design Teams. It's been almost 7 years since I did either, and I thought it was high time I started doing it again. I am so far behind with scrapping my girls albums, and challenges are an awesome way of garnering inspiration!

So this month the challenge is to use all the following on a layout:


Now, none of these things are particular favourites of mine. I love coloured pencils, but usually not on a layout, so this particular challenge was, well, challenging to say the least. Anyway, here's my entry:



(Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey Soliel papers and alpha stickers, Kaisercraft Flowers, gems and wood veneers, random dollar store sparkly washitape, AC thickers, Heidi Swapp chipoboard alphas (I think!), prismacolor pencils, versamark ink for edges, Marvy writing pen, Heidi Swapp Project Life journaling card).

And there you have it folks...my first foray back into the scrapping challenge world :)

Right, now I'm off to scrap again...I have a lot of catching up to do.

Much Love
Suse
♥♥♥

5 comments:

Tania said...

Very nice, great design too. Thanks for joinng us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

Lizzyc said...

HI there.. so nice to see you are scrapping again.. yes challenges are a great way to get those photos scrapped.. so good you joined us at the 123 Challenge blog this month.. Your layout is so pretty.. love the papers.. I hope you can join in again next month!!

myriamMG said...

I love your LO : it's so fresh and bright !

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Glad you are back in the scrap and challenge world and there is nothing more fun than finding a challenge that is outside your comfort zone. Love your take on the challenge and thanks for joining us this month at 123 Challenge Blog.

Paula said...

Great that you are finding time to scrap again...it's amazing how quickly you fall behind. Fabulous take on the challenge, thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

 
His Wings, My Refuge Blog Design by Ipietoon