Show Us Your Stuff September Challenge!

Here is my LO for the Show Us Your Stuff September Challenge. The LO had to be black + white + one other colour + a hand made embellishment. I tried some new techniques on this one too, which was loads of fun. I must say, I was stretched a bit with this challenge...to not be able to use kraft cardstock as my background just about killed me, and I thought I would extend myself even further and whack two photos on the page instead of one! But I do like how it has ended up :)



If you want to see the process for this LO then you can!!! Here's the Youtube video for it :)





Enjoy!

Much love
Suse
♥♥♥

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Suse your layout is so pretty, and wow good on you 2 photos on the layout, and your daughter is stunning. Also very impressive that you made a video. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

Paula said...

Always good to push yourself out of the comfort zone & you've done brilliantly here. Thanks for joining us over @ SUYS this month :)

Alison said...

Pushing yourself was a great idea, your LO is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS :)

 
His Wings, My Refuge Blog Design by Ipietoon